By using the latest imaging technologies and advanced minimally invasive biopsy techniques, these subspecialists are on the forefront of breast health.
Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates' (RRIA) breast imaging specialists utilize the most advanced technologies including mammography, ultrasound, MRI, and even 3-D tomosynthesis to deliver exceptional interpretations and exam consultation for our patients and their referring physicians. In addition to image interpretation and consultation, RRIA’s breast health experts also perform a variety of leading edge, minimally invasive, image guided procedures to determine the nature of any abnormal findings. To avoid unnecessary stress for patients, RRIA works in collaboration with their hospital partners to deliver highly efficient mechanisms for streamlining the results reporting process so patients know the details of their exam as quickly as possible. The depth and advanced training of RRIA’s breast imaging team, combined with the diversity of healthcare facilities that have selected these physicians as their providers of choice, has culminated in a level of hyper-specialization that would be difficult to find anywhere else in Ohio.
Our Breast Imaging Specialists
How To Choose Us
In order for your imaging exam to be interpreted by a RRIA physician, you must choose a location that is serviced by the group’s radiologists. Those facilities can be found using the search options below. Details for scheduling a procedure at that facility is available once your location has been selected.
If at any time you are uncertain about how to connect with us, please call our office at 614-340-7744 and the staff will be happy to assist you.
What You Should Know About Us
- Expertly trained, subspecialized, physicians
- Service-oriented culture delivering consistently high satisfaction scores
- Clinical quality and safety focused
- Innovative in use of technology and medical advancements
- Nationally recognized as a leading radiology group
- Trusted healthcare partners with hospitals across Ohio
- Committed to staying on the forefront of industry innovations
- Advancing the profession by training future radiologists